Account Development Manager
Qualified candidates must be comfortable and capable of selling nano-coating technologies to a diverse set of markets for industrial-scale coatings (i.e. batteries, catalysts, 3D printing, adsorbents, encapsulants, thermal fillers, etc.) with a technically astute customer base. Forge Nano Inc., a global leader in surface engineering and precision, commercial-scale nano-coatings using Atomic Layer Deposition (ALD), is seeking an exceptional individual for an exciting new role as an Account Development Manager. The Account
Development Manager will be responsible for the sales & business development efforts for targeted markets to identify new customers, new business opportunities and maintaining long-term relationships with our customers. The Account Development Manager will work with the sales, marketing and technical teams to identify, develop and refine new and current customer campaigns in the successful execution of the company sales plan. This important role is primarily responsible for actively ensuring the sales pipeline is full and for tracking the sales process through all stages using the company CRM software.
• Assist with pre-sales research and identification of constantly changing customer needs and solutions.
• Identify, establish and develop new customer accounts, coordinate product evaluations and advance the sales process.
• Facilitate and control the flow of information between the technical team and the customer with the goal to close the sale.
• Assist in the development of targeted product presentations and provide customer feedback for improvements.
• Deliver sales and product presentations and represent the product to customers on the phone, at face to face meetings, at
technical conferences and trade show events
• Maintain close communication with customers before and after the sale and communicate customer requirements to the
• Communicate customer requirements, product development and production needs to the management team and resolve
customer’s technical questions quickly.
• Develop proposals, issue quotations, and build sales pipeline to achieve booked order sales targets
• Work to continually improve a successful and repeatable sales process.
• Travel (up to 25% of the time)
• Bachelors of Science in Chemistry, Engineering or similar.
• 5+ years of relevant experience in account management, sales support and technical support.
• Experience selling in a hard-tech, product manufacturing-oriented sales environment
• Demonstrated ability to get sales traction in developing markets
• Proficient with MS Office applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Good verbal communicator and customer facing. Ability to research and present solutions.
• Must be fluent in written and spoken English. Multilingual in Mandarin, Korean, German and/or Japanese a plus.
• Experience selling R&D services, toll manufacturing services, and lab & commercial-scale equipment to labs, universities,
tier 1 suppliers and OEMs in the automotive, battery, catalyst, 3D printing or other diversified chemical industries.
• Experience developing customer proposals, quotations, pricing, and customer ROI calculations
• Experience with sales funnel and CRM tracking software.
• Competitive salary. • Medical/dental/vision/disability and life insurance, holidays, PTO, Flexible Spending Account, and 401(k) plan. • Position based out of Forge Nano Incorporated’s Global Headquarters in Louisville, Colorado.