Dr. Arrelaine Dameron, Director of Research & Development at Forge Nano will present a poster at The U.S. Department of Energy’s (DOE’s) 2017 Annual Merit Review and Peer Evaluation Meeting (AMR) for the Hydrogen and Fuel Cells Program and the Vehicle Technologies Office will be held on June 5–9, 2017, at the Washington Marriott Wardman Park Hotel in Washington, D.C.
- Announcing the Prometheus Series for Innovative ALD August 23, 2018
- Materials for Successful Surface Engineering of Batteries August 16, 2018
- Forge Nano to present at the Battery Congress Conference Wednesday May 23, 2018 April 27, 2018
- Forge Nano to Exhibit at The Battery Show September 11-13, 2018 – Booth # 1900 April 6, 2018
- Visit Forge Nano at Booth 104 at the International Battery Seminar in Fort Lauderdale, Florida March 9, 2018